Akime_under_the_rain

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Akime, Under the rain ~First ♥ post~

Hello Everybody!
This is the first post of this brand new Blog "IMNOTME~" or "Akime, under the rain".
Yeah, it can eventually sound a bit depressing, but really, I'm not trying to sound sad or depressed. Just, it's about the entire summer I'm thinking about those titles, and since I got bored by my last blog (it was too messy and fitful) I decided to create this one.

I started my journey over a year ago. I have to say, I'm quite proud of the results and I hope to get better and better in fashion, make up, and all those little things I've been working on all over this year.





Please, note that the "AFTER" pic was taken at 4 a.m. :D

Anyway!
I'm Alessia, but my friends call me Akime since I was in middle school. I'm 20 years old, but everyone thinks I'm younger, and I'm attending the filmography school in my town. My goal is to become a Director one day, but I know I've a lot of work to do.
I don't really like my body, but I'm far too lazy to do something to reshape it. So, I basically complain every time I walk in front of a mirror before heading to the fridge to cook something really unhealty.
My style isn't really simple to figure out. To be honest, I don't even have a style. I just put on what inspires me the most during that particular day, but since I don't really love my body, I'm afraid to wear girly outfits. Workin' on that.



As you can see, I love black and white, Antique pink and pastel colors.
I hope this blog will get more friends than the first one. I'll promise I'll update it frequently, (mostly during the night) and that I'll try my best to talk about things you all enjoy.


Thanks for visiting my new blog people, I already love you all 



No comments:

Post a Comment

HOW MANY DROPS ARE THERE IN THE RAIN?

WHERE DOES THE DROPS COME FROM?

free counters