Akime_under_the_rain

Friday, August 10, 2012

Akime, Under the Rain~ Gyaru inspired make up & TUTORIAL!

Hi everyone!
Lately my eye got better, so I decided to try a new make up!


Okay, so, I put this photos on my facebook profile, and a girl asked me for a tutorial. It took more than an hour to shoot xD but it was quite worth it!

*Gyaru fashion is a type of Japanese street fashion that originated in the 1970s. Gyaru is a girly-glam style, breaking away from traditional standards of beauty by dwelling on the man-made (wigs, fake eyelashes, fake nails, etc.).
Gyaru fashion is typically characterized by having heavily bleached or dyed hair (mostly shades from dark brown to blonde), excessively decorated nails, and dramatic makeup.
The makeup typically consists of dark eyeliner, fake eyelashes and cosmetic circle lenses so as to create the illusion of large, anime-like eyes.* (SOURCE: Wikipedia)
I get interested in Gyaru fashion when I attended the first year of high school, but never tried it on. Lately (about an year) I decided to began wearing that style.
I'd better say I take inspiration from gyaru fashion, as I'm not always following canons, and f course I'm not that good in make up.

Here you can find the YT link to the tutorial I shoot:


I really enjoyed making this tutorial, and I hope you'll enjoy it too! Of course, subscribe to my channel and comment if you want :)

Some more photos:



Sorry for the late post, but I've been at a friend's place yesterday. You'll see the photos tomorrow, anyway!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

HOW MANY DROPS ARE THERE IN THE RAIN?

WHERE DOES THE DROPS COME FROM?

free counters