Akime_under_the_rain

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Akime, Under the rain~ Troubles and Makeup

Hi Everybody. Sorry for being so lazy, lately. I hate summer, I'm dying of heat, and all I can think of is trying not to think about how fu*king hot is out (and in) there.

Anyway. Some days ago, I received DIANA DOLL'S package. I wanted to make a video review, but, for some troubles I had with the video, I'll shoot it next week, and of course review the content of the package.

For that video, I came up with a new style, just to try it out:



Okay, Sad face.
Ow, I dyed my hair again! :D the fringe's now double colored <3 I really love it <3


Smiling? Uhm.
So, this time, I tried to enlarge my eyes more, as some time ago I ended up on a secret cuz' I looked like an alien due to the circle lenses.
I think I only made things worse xD
Oh! and I tried on a new hair style too! It's like... ONEE** style in my opinion, as the whole outfit. It's more soft and sweet than any other I usually put on, so probably this pastel color dress and this hairstyle on me can look more ONEE** than they actually are.

The outfit for the video (which will not be published, but I'll film another soon!)




I don't wear dresses so much, but I've to admit they're really comfortable and cute >___< 

I've been so busy these days that I decided to stop for a week, and just relax. I don't wanna think about nothing. So...yeah, see ya in a week <3




**=Edited

2 comments:

  1. I think the dress is more onee than hime, but it's super cute either way! ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I was not sure what kind of style would this outfit resemble xD Thanks for telling me xD

      Delete

HOW MANY DROPS ARE THERE IN THE RAIN?

WHERE DOES THE DROPS COME FROM?

free counters