Akime_under_the_rain

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Akime, Under the Rain ~ Akime's FIRST PHOTOSET ♥ (Part 1)

YAY! Back home after a shockingly short week o(TωT )
I've been travelling all the way to RECANATI, a wonderful city in the middle part of Italy. It took me 7 hrs to arrive, and I had to change three trains to get to Recanati. Also, the last train I jumped on had ONE HOUR delay (  ̄っ ̄) so I had to call someone picking me up in CIVITANOVA which is like 35 km away from RECANATI. I hate Trenitalia's services. Even when I came back, trains were so late that I had to take a train that was late on its own to get home as I originally planned to. (゙ `-´)/
I'm sorry, I don't have any photo of the journey. I checked them all and they're all out of focus, or blurred, or too dark. (◎`ε´◎ )

BUT!


During the week a friend of mine asked me for a photoshoot......and I said YESSSSS!!! ≧(´▽`)≦


I was so excited as this was my first set ever ((((((ノ゚⊿゚)ノ So i ended up making stupid faces, weird poses and laughing every moment. But the photographer's soooo good he managed to shoot some really good pics! \( ̄▽ ̄*)/


Of Course, as He's working on other projects, he only managed to send me few photos with the watermark and I won't publish anything without permission or givin credits.

So...enjoy my first set (part of)! ヾ(@°▽°@)ノ


First concept: Loli&Tatini
Model: Akime
Prod: PALONEROfilm
DF: Senesi Michele
Year: 2012

Basically, a friend of us forgot this huge f*cking knife at the photographer's place so we thought....why not? (ж>▽<)y I was a little afraid of cutting myself ∑(-x-;)

I'm using this as wallpaper. Really like the teddy bear's dance ( ・(ェ)・)



Yay so cute (>____<)/ (The bear, of course)

Oh, BTW "Tatino" is the bear's name ヘ(゚∀゚*)ノ



Second concept: WWG Bunker

Model: Akime
Prod: PALONEROfilm
DF: Senesi Michele
Year: 2012

I brought one of my loli for the occasion. Unfortunately I forgot the shoes, the socks and the headdress, so I only had the dress and the petty with me. As it bothered me a lot to leave the dress in the suitcase, he decided to shoot something with it. I'm longing for a particular photo of this concept, but I'll talk about it when I'll finally receive it (☆。☆)


The gun was pretty heavy (ノ_-。) and the other one (yeah, I posed with two different types of gun) was heavy as well.




Third concept: Eyes

Model: Akime
Prod: PALONEROfilm
DF: Senesi Michele
Year: 2012

As He says, this photo was barely edited in PS. Quoting (translating of course) "settings, a few color correction and your pale and pink skin. The eyes are still untouched".

I'm so proud of this particular photo! γ(▽´ )ツヾ( `▽)ゞ

If you want to see some other photos and works of this artist you can visit him there:


FLICKR PAGE

PALONEROFILM OFFICIAL WEBSITE 1
PALONEROFILM OFFICIAL WEBSITE 2
YOUTUBE CHANNEL (He is also a film Director)
FACEBOOK PAGE

I'm really grateful to him for this photoshoot!!

Thanks for reading me, comment&follow me, it's free!


xoxo




EDIT:
I'm sorry, I'm an idiot.
I decided to begin with linking you a special video related to the entry every time I post something new, but I forgot to put it on the blog (w_-;

Here's the video:



Enjoy 


No comments:

Post a Comment

HOW MANY DROPS ARE THERE IN THE RAIN?

WHERE DOES THE DROPS COME FROM?

free counters