Akime_under_the_rain

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Akime, Under the Rain ~ Cellphones

As I've always been a Japan culture and fashion fan, I use to watch a lot of Japanese movies, and dramas, and ~overall~ horrors.
I noticed, some time ago, that in those movies they always use cellphones like this:



Y'know, the ones you can flip open, that allows you to read messages on the front screen while closed...
Well I really like them. When I first realized, I bought a cellphone:



Not because I wanted to copy the one I saw in the movies, but because i REALLY like those cellphones.
I realized that this wasn't what I was looking for, but as It cost me 300€, I used it until it died definitely. When finally I needed to change it, my parents gave me the one I'm using right now. Sigh. I really want a cellphone like the ones I see in Japanese movies. I like the way they sound when you press the keys, I like their shape, I like everything >___<
Where can I find a cellphone like those?? >__>

Helpppp >__<


xoxo



Now for the song of the day:




1 comment:

HOW MANY DROPS ARE THERE IN THE RAIN?

WHERE DOES THE DROPS COME FROM?

free counters