Akime_under_the_rain

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Akime, Under the Rain ~ My colors of choice for Fall/Winter 2012

Hey there!! Autumn's coming!!
Autumn&Winter are my favs seasons. I don't really like high temperatures.

For me, one of the most beautiful things in life is lying on a sofa/bed with your beloved one, watching a film, hugging each other under a soft blanket whit a cup of hot tea while outside's snowing.

Also, I prefer cold season's style instead of hot one. This year I wanted to buy a new coat, but I realized my closet's full of them ・°・(ノД`)・°・
My coat of choice fot this fall/winter season would definitely be:




THIS ONE. When I first saw it I KNEW it should be mine. Except for the color. I don't really Khaki green. I'm more into shades of brown and cream.
The Brand's SPIRAL GIRL. I never heard of it before looking for this cape. I'm so happy I found it *A* But I'm afraid it won't be mine ç___ç

Talking about colors, what are your colors of choice for this season? As I just said, mine will be Chocolate, White, Cream, a little Green here and there, Orange (not fluo) and of course black. I won't be able to buy so much new clothes as I'm saving for my first camera. I really want one, as soon as possible.

Thanks for reading me, comment and follow it's free!!



Here's the song of the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

HOW MANY DROPS ARE THERE IN THE RAIN?

WHERE DOES THE DROPS COME FROM?

free counters