Akime_under_the_rain

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Akime, Under the Rain ~ NEW Hair Color and BBQ At Grandpa's

Oh Hai!
First of all, I'd like to show you my brand new HAIR COLOR!!

     
BLACK! I love black. I unfortunately think it doesn't fit me that good. But, yeah, who cares?
Anyway, the second pic shows the outfit for the BBQ at my grandpa's.








As you can see, he owns a really HUGE garden. I grew up here, in this 3~floors~magnificent~house. I LOVE it. But the (SECOND) room I love the most is this:





The (second) music room. In the attic, there is a whole apartment, where I used to stay when I lived here. The main room, the biggest one, is totally dedicated to musical instruments, such as pianos, drums, guitars and so on. I used to sit there, listening to my uncles playing all those instruments.
My whole childhood was based on music, I studied violin when I was little, I attended a singing school for seven years, and I love Opera since I was a little girl.

I'm really grateful to my parents, grandpa and of course his wife for giving me the chance of growing up in such a beautiful place.



Sirio and My uncle (the younger one). Yeah, he's only 2~years~older than me.


A photo of my shoes and the back of one of the cats xD

Thanks for reading me, comment and subscribe, it's totally free!!


And now for the song of the day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

HOW MANY DROPS ARE THERE IN THE RAIN?

WHERE DOES THE DROPS COME FROM?

free counters